8.14.2006

Rest night

Would love to say that I've been experiencing the sights and sounds of Singapore, but much of my time has been spent infront of a computer editing video for the show.

A few notes on the show - I've been calling it a performance extravaganza. Vido, performance, an orchestra, etc. The video I have been working on is focused around footage taken in Bali, Vietnam, and India. So, will I might not be experiencing all of it first hand, my appetite for it has been continually teased.

The music is being done by three different groups. One an indonesia group called the Gambang Kromong. Then there is the Singapore Chinese Orchestra. Finally, a digital musician from Japan by the name of Toru. He's been lulling us to sleep late at night with his ambiotic rhythms.

Have a meeting tomorrow with a dean at a local art college. Would be great to talk about a job.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home