7.13.2006

back again

Was about to apologize for not writing. Don't feel that I need to do that though.
Life has been extremely busy - working on projects that haven't quite turned the corner, selling a house, and trying to be a good father are a few of things that seem to whittle away the time.

The reason I'm returning to this blog is more because of what is next and to leave behind the last several years. It is a turning poing in my life. I'm leaving for Singapore in three weeks to work on a project with several important people. This can make or break a multitude of opportunities. So, the pressure is on. I will be documenting it all via this blog. Stay tuned for more.

What I really what now is something that will focus my attention. I want to go through something similar to my previous experience with training for soccer. I want to be physically and mentally challenged to the point of exhaustion. So much so, that it changes the way I live. Opus Dei keeps popping into my head. I want the rigor that is focuses my mind and body, making more of it. Attaining another level. This is sounding way too religious. Maybe I should make a religion out of a sport or vice versa. I'm just in need of a change.

First, I will start with leaving Madison. That is a good place to begin. Leaving baggage behind to reinvent myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home