7.21.2006

In between places

Have made it to Virginia now, leaving Wisconsin behind. It was a melancholly moment leaving my first true home. So many firsts took place there that I'll remember the place for the rest of my life. Looked at it via Google Earth this morning and it still feels very close, though I know it's far away now.

Next week I depart from New York for Singapore. I'm leaving behind my wife and daughter. Was hoping that they could have joined me for most of this, but it doesn't look like it will work out. Hopefully they will be able to come the last two weeks to share the experience.

Other stuff - Have been thinking a lot about this epic that a friend, Ryan and I have been tossing around. We are hoping to publish a serious of graphic novels that revolve around these ideas of masculinity and competition. Should be a fun way to explore some ideas. Singapore should influence this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home